My name is Margret Bischoff, are 60 years and live with my family in Bavaria, in a small medieval town.
However, I was born in the Rhinish capital of North Rhine-Westphalia, Dusseldorf.
Creativity was laid to me, so to speak, in the cradle, because in our family everybody was in his kind an artist or musician.
Already from childhood on were materials, such as wool, paper, and everything that can be cut, not safe from my scissors.
Earlier I made a lot of knitting and crochet.
For several years I've assembled 3 D cards and other things. Now I have also discovered the stamps for myself. With it I can give to my creations even more individual personality. In addition to this again came scrapbooking.
However, I was born in the Rhinish capital of North Rhine-Westphalia, Dusseldorf.
Creativity was laid to me, so to speak, in the cradle, because in our family everybody was in his kind an artist or musician.
Already from childhood on were materials, such as wool, paper, and everything that can be cut, not safe from my scissors.
Earlier I made a lot of knitting and crochet.
For several years I've assembled 3 D cards and other things. Now I have also discovered the stamps for myself. With it I can give to my creations even more individual personality. In addition to this again came scrapbooking.
Visit Meggi's blog HERE

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti