Ihanaa kesäpäivää kaikille! Kiitokset kaikille viime haasteeseen osallistuneille. Jälleen on kaksiviikkoinen hurahtanut vauhdilla ja on uuden haasteen aika. Lauantaina random.org arpoo voittajat, joten muistahan olla maisemissa katsomassa, josko sinä olet voittaja.
Happy summerday to everyone! Thank you all who entered in our Black and White challenge. Fortnights has gone so fast and it's time for a new challenge. On Saturday we will announce the randomly selected winner so be sure to pop over to see if that one is You!
Uusi haasteemme on ihanan kesäinen. Aiheena on "Kesän tunnelmia kimalteiden kera". Meillä on uusi UPEA sponsori Saturated Canary. Varmaan tiedättekin ne ihastuttavat ja hauskat kuvat, joita Krista piirtää. Voittajalle on luvassa kaksi Saturated Canary digikuvaa valintansa mukaan.
Tässä tulee pieni esittely sponsoristamme:
Our new challenge is lovely and summery. The theme is "Feelings of Summer with sparkle". We are sponsored by Fabulous Saturated Canary. You have to know those gorgeous and fun images Krista is drawing. The winner will win 2 Saturated Canary images by her own choice.
Here is a bio about our sponsor:
"Hello! My name is Krista Smith. I am an artist and draw fun.quirky.sweet characters for stamping girls. I have two children, Niamh who is 9 and Philly who is 7. They are goofballs and pretty awesome:). I've been married for 11 years to this super cute guy I went on a blind date with a long time ago:). We live in a small town in South Jersey. I love to run, lift weights, Smash, craft, and most of all-- hang out with the family! You can check out our adventures, my artwork, and my random thoughts over at the Saturated Canary blog :). Please say 'Hi'! I love to meet new crafty friends:)!!"
**********
Vierailjamme tässä kuussa on Anne Bente ja hänestä lisää löydät viime haasteemme poistauksesta TÄÄLTÄ.
This month we have also a Guest Designer and this time she is Anne Bente. More about her you will find our preveious challenge post HERE.





1 kommentti:
Thank you for the challenge and tfs DT inspiration hugs Karen
Lähetä kommentti