Se on nyt jo toukokuu, oi ihana toukokuu ja minulla on tässä kuussa syntymäpäivä :) Toukokuu on lempikuukauteni muutenkin, sillä silloin kukkaset nostavat jo päitään ja ruoho alkaa vihertämään. Kesä on todellakin jo ovella. Kiitokset myös edelliseen haasteeseen osallistuneille upeista tuotoksistanne! On aina ilo nähdä niin monta osallistujaa.
It's May now, the wonderful May! I have also my birthday on this month :) The summer is almost here. Thank you all of you who entered on our last challenge. It's always pleasure to see so many wonderful creations.
It's May now, the wonderful May! I have also my birthday on this month :) The summer is almost here. Thank you all of you who entered on our last challenge. It's always pleasure to see so many wonderful creations.
Tämän kertaisen haasteen on valinnut DT Mira ja aiheena on "KISSAT". Tuotoksessani täytyy siis aihe näkyä jollain tavoin ja muista lisätä siihen hippunen vanhaa, retroa, vintage tms.
This time our DT Mira has chosen the theme and it is "CATS". There has to be seen somehow our theme on your creation and remember to add something old, retro, vintage etc.

Meillä on sponsorina Crafty Sentiment, joka tarjoaa voittajalle digikuvia voittajan valinnan mukaan.
This month we also have a guest designer and this time she is multitalent and well known between the crafters Pia Bau. We are honoured to have her to be our guest designer of May. Here you can see her Outstanding creations for the challenge and a little bio of her:
This time our DT Mira has chosen the theme and it is "CATS". There has to be seen somehow our theme on your creation and remember to add something old, retro, vintage etc.

Meillä on sponsorina Crafty Sentiment, joka tarjoaa voittajalle digikuvia voittajan valinnan mukaan.
Our sponsor this time is Crafty Sentiment and the winner will win some digital images by her own choice.
*****
Meillä on tässäkin kuussa UPEA vierailija tiimissämme ja hän on moniosaaja ja korttiaskartelun huippunimi Pia Bau. On kunnia saada hänet vierailijaksemme! Seuraavassa hänen huikea työnsä ja informaatiota hänestä:*****
This month we also have a guest designer and this time she is multitalent and well known between the crafters Pia Bau. We are honoured to have her to be our guest designer of May. Here you can see her Outstanding creations for the challenge and a little bio of her:
My name is Pia
Baunsgaard, my nickname in scrap world is
piabau.I'm from Denmark
I have always been
creative with painting, decopage, flowers and since the end of 2006 addicted to
scrapping.
I scrap every day,
love to immerse myself in my scraproom and only think about the project I am
working on. I make layouts, cards, mini albums and altered items. I have no
particular style, but I'm not doing the clean and simple style and I love vintage
I've been published
in several magazines including the Norwegian magazine for card makers “Ett
Trykk”, where I have been guest designer in 2011.
I have in 2010 and
2011 been a designer for a Swedish scrapbooking wholesale company -Papercraft
Scandinavia( Inkido)-
I'm designer at a
Norwegian challenge blog
I'm designer for a
Danish wholesale company -Riddersholm
Design- Riddersholm design who make their own scrapbooking paper, where I've been from the beginning of 2012.
I'm designer 2013 for Sizzix.co.uk/blogs.
My blog
piabau.blogspot.com
Tässä tulee taidokkaan design teamimme työt:
Here comes the creations from our fabulous design team:
A.jpg)



2 kommenttia:
Your DT has made beautiful creations. Wonderful job on this fun challenge. Wish I had time to participate.
Eikö kissat haasteen arvontaa olekaan julkaistu?
Lähetä kommentti