Upeita ja erilaisia ATC-kortteja saimme ihastella edellisessä lapsiaiheisessa haasteessamme. Tulethan katsomaan voittajat lauantaina!
It was very nice to look at all the fabulous and different ATC's in our last challenge with the theme children. Please come to check out the winners on Saturday!
***
Uusi haasteemme on nimeltään "Kevään unelmat pitsien
kera". Tervetuloa osallistumaan vanhasta ajasta vaikutteensa saavalla
paperiaskartelullasi! Sponsoreita on tällä kertaa kaksi, kuten palkintojakin:
Our new challenge is called: "Dreams of spring with lace". Welcome to join the challenge
with your paper craft inspired by the past! We have two sponsors and two prizes for the winners:
***
Nämä ihanuudet yhdelle onnekkaalle lahjoittaa Paperikierre.
One lucky participant will win these goodies from Paperikierre.
***
Toinen onnekas voittaja saa kolme digileimaa Crafty Sentimentsiltä.
The second lucky winner gets three digital stamps from Crafty Sentiments.
***
Tällä kertaa meillä on ilo saada vierailevaksi DT-jäseneksemme Heidi Papirdama-blogista. Tässä on hänen esittelynsä ja mallityönsä kevään unelmahaasteeseen:
This month we are happy to host Heidi from the blog Papirdama as our guest designer. Here is her bio and her inspiring work for the spring dream challenge:
Ja lopuksi esittelemme vielä vakituisen DT:mme suloisen keväiset työt:
And here are the wonderful springtime creations of the DT:
Suzanne B
Sari
Sanna
Sande
Mira
Merkku
Maija
Johanna
Elma
Vintagearkkuun on myös koottu keväisiä vintagekuvia tulostettavaksi.
We've also gathered some printable springtime vintage images to share with you at the Vintagearkku-blog.
Tällä kertaa meillä on ilo saada vierailevaksi DT-jäseneksemme Heidi Papirdama-blogista. Tässä on hänen esittelynsä ja mallityönsä kevään unelmahaasteeseen:
This month we are happy to host Heidi from the blog Papirdama as our guest designer. Here is her bio and her inspiring work for the spring dream challenge:
My name is Heidi and I
was born in '67. I live in a cosy house by the lake and I find
most of my inspiration in nature. My 3 children are grown up so I
live with my 2 dogs and 4 birds. Every monday I spend some time with the
horses and I love that. I have arthritis and horsebackriding is a
perfect treatment for me. I work and the best way to
unwind is to sit down and be creative. I've always expressed myself
through creating. Over the past year I've fallen in love with card
making. And my favourite style is Vintage and Shabby Chic. I really
enjoy taking part of this blogophere - since I started my blog in
June 2010, I've got to know many wonderful, creative and
talented people. Thank you Sande for inviting me to be a guest
designer this month. I'm honored!
Ja lopuksi esittelemme vielä vakituisen DT:mme suloisen keväiset työt:
And here are the wonderful springtime creations of the DT:
Suzanne B
Sari
Sanna
Sande
Mira
Merkku
Maija
Johanna
Elma
Vintagearkkuun on myös koottu keväisiä vintagekuvia tulostettavaksi.
We've also gathered some printable springtime vintage images to share with you at the Vintagearkku-blog.








2 kommenttia:
Love this challenge.
Beautifull card from D.T.
Thanks.
Gr, AnneMaria
Gorgeous creations!
Simone
Lähetä kommentti